Vacancies In Oil and Gas Industries.

Salam to All,
Very good day to start the day on the oil and gas rig again. Here some vacancies available in my company which currently I work ~  Qatar Petroleum
 Basically this a Applicant Referral System,means you submit your CV or resume to me and I'll forward to our Human Resource department (HR). I can submit 3 applications at a time. After that our HR will process and review it. I will get notified by them that the application under process or reviewed by e-mail.What I can guarantee is your submission will be pass direct to our our HR, but I can't guarantee you will get the job immediately.Please understand that!
Before you apply any position which advertised here please make sure you have at least 5 years * 15 years of experience for senior post and 10 years for non senior in related field.Make sure your healthy also at optimum level since you will work most of the time in hazardous area.If you feel unfit or looking alternative way to achieve optimum health, maybe you can found it here. 
Please do share with your family and friend whose are interested.
*Bear in mind I'm not head hunter or came/work with recruitment firm.

Here the  list of vacancies:



 

First three applicants and till we meet again.
*Remaining 2 post.


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Cara Membuat Mee Laksa Itu Sendiri

Sekolah dan Persekolahan di Qatar

GST Ride ~ Getting "Shawarma" Through Ride