25 Rasul Series form NORFA Bookstore Kuantan

Assalamualaikum  and very good day.
Yesterday I decided to buy some books to my "perinduk ati pengarang jantung".Ermm what the best for them?Never mind just arrived at Kuantan safely and think it later.
After settle down (terminate) my Celcom bill at celcom service centre I just pass by one new book store.I notice small notes at their door "OPENING SOON ON 27/12/2010.
I just enter the bookstore and ask a few question to their representative and decide to buy something.I fetch up my  sons and bring them there.Her suggestion is 25 Rasul Series and other title as picture.

Free CD for Doa and Nasyid.

Buy  this item for Adam.Also can found at amazon and cheaper than I bought.
 
Now time to read for them : )



 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Cara Membuat Mee Laksa Itu Sendiri

Sekolah dan Persekolahan di Qatar

GST Ride ~ Getting "Shawarma" Through Ride