Selamat Tahun Baru 1432 Hijrah

Assalamualaikum,
Yesterday night I little bit stress due to cant' make a call to my wife and sons at home to wish Happy Maal Hijrah.This morning I highlighted that issue in the meeting and immediately get respond from phone's in charge.-  Setting timer not telly with the clock time.We'll rectify it ASAP.
Yeah I hope it not happen again to me and other people.
You can imagine I wait till 2200 to make a call and suddenly the line malfunction at all.

To release little bit stress some buddy suggest me to take tonic stress,and some activity form the the book he rad before.Thanks a lot to him for his suggestions and with polite I refused for time being to take a tonic because in the same time I need to finish my antibiotics consumption first as suggested by Medic .I take a glass of water in the galley and try to  find another way.
Ahah just sent e-card and I hope she and my boys  will be understand.

Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini

Salam maal Hijrah,
From TINGGI
End of text.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Cara Membuat Mee Laksa Itu Sendiri

Sekolah dan Persekolahan di Qatar

GST Ride ~ Getting "Shawarma" Through Ride