Installation of Quick Release Detachable Sissy Bar

 Received this item today with defects box... This is the first and consider the last service from them to me. Luckily the material inside the box are hardened steel, if not you can imagine what will happen to them.





 Forget about it and lets begin with the installation. I'll install this sissy bar to my Sportster XL 2014.
 Required hand tools :
 1. Imperial set allenkey.
 2. Philip screw driver.
 3. Loctite.(optional)

 Insert the sissy bar backrest to the slot and tight with the mush room head screw. Apply loctite to the thread to get firm grip in between them since v twin engine already known by their "vibration engine technology" until now a days.


 Next, install the rest pad with the tapered screw provided. One additianol bracket are provided to increase more grip in between pad and sissy bar.


Ensure everything are tight, and recheck the tightening of all screw. I found this screw too loose, ( quick release clamp)imagine if you loose it while some body lay their back on this rest sissy bar at 90mph?
I pray its never happen to me and other people too.

Now ready for installation at my Amber Sportster.....
To be continue😄

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Cara Membuat Mee Laksa Itu Sendiri

Sekolah dan Persekolahan di Qatar

GST Ride ~ Getting "Shawarma" Through Ride