My First Harley Davidson ~ 2014 Sportster XL CA

 Purchased on March 2014 since my wife not agreed if I ride the super bike. My intention to ride this motorcycle for weekly job trip.... Our house to heliport only.

 Luckily I found a group of people whose have enthusiasm in Harley Davidson "product", so my journey as a Harley Owner Group (HOG) begin.

With V&H slip on exhaust in North of Qatar.
 Technically, I know nothing about this kind of engine,maintenance and performance parts however with the technology now a days you can choose the information on internet and sort it out either it is reliable sources,useful for your motorcycle and your pocket.
 First thing I change is the exhaust because my V-twin engine more noisy than the sound of original exhaust!.Very easy job if you know how to use the correct tools at the correct places.The original exhaust (V&H) sound can wake up my neighbor in the early morning since my departure time to helipad almost at 0500h, where we consider "very early morning". The solution for me or maybe for you available through youtube here.
 Here some photo of the exhaust while they arrived safely in my hand and after installation. Manual of installation and fitting which required are provided by manufacturer.
Uwais with the exhaust.
Close up...paper board to prevent scratch.
Believe me,very useful hand tools.



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Cara Membuat Mee Laksa Itu Sendiri

Sekolah dan Persekolahan di Qatar

GST Ride ~ Getting "Shawarma" Through Ride